Buzzings from a quilter who bumbles her way through life!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011



I posted a picture Sunday night of the baby wrens in my hanging basket. I think they may be ready to leave the nest when I get back from my trip, so I took one last photo of them as they are today. They still have their eyes closed. (Are they like puppies and kittens and have closed eyes for a certain period of time? There appear to be 4 of them. I still haven't seen them "in person". Again, I held my camera above my head pointed into the basket in hopes of getting a good picture of them. 

I'm off to see my own little chickadees! Talk to you later!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip... relax...enjoy...and absorb!
    See you when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great pics - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip. Stay close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a wonderful pic. it is so sweet to see those little babies. have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comment here! (I'm so sorry, but if you are an Anonymous commenter, your comment will not publish. This is because of the huge amounts of spam that I have received from anonymous sources.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...